Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Black Friday Sale....look at all these great deals!

I'm so excited for the big Black Friday sale!  And they're starting it earlier this year!

Why?

So you don't have to worry about ordering while you're trying to do your "out and about" Black Friday shopping or while you're wanting to spend time with family.

But heck, I can make it even easier than that!  I'm taking preorders now so that you don't have to worry about remembering to place your order!  All you have to do is send me your wish list and billing info and it's all taken care of!

Who can benefit from ordering Thrive?

  • people who want to have supplies on hand for meals and snacks
  • people who want to work on long-term food storage
  • people who throw away food that's gone bad before they can use it
  • people who need to cook for a big family
  • people who need to cook for 1 or 2 people
  • PEOPLE WHO EAT
So, if you are a people who eats, then order!  

You can begin perusing all the pricing by visiting my Easy Order page (which doesn't go live until the sale starts!).  But shown below are some of our biggest deals offered during the sale.

I'll be stocking up on strawberries, broccoli, spinach, cheeses, cookie dough mix (my kids love those mixes!), beef, chicken, and pork!!!  So many great deals this month, not to mention the November specials, which are under the last Black Friday image below (they are already at Black Friday pricing!).  I'll stock up on sausage and scrambled egg mix (our egg mix is SOOOOOO good!).

And our shelving?  Such great deals during the sale...plus they have a sleek new design!!!!





I'm also offering a special prize package!  For every $100 in product that you purchase from me during the Black Friday sale, you will get 1 entry into the drawing.  I'll draw the winning name on Tuesday, November 29!!  Look at this amazing package...hey, this could be yours!


And it's not too late to get in on this sale AS A CONSULTANT!!!  You can make some serious commission during this sale just by sharing your website link and the Black Friday information with friends and family.  Heck, even if you just wanna keep it all to yourself, why would you not also want to make commission from your own purchases?!?!  That's one of the reasons I signed up!


So what are you waiting for?  Contact me for more info or if you have questions....and let's get your order ready for the biggest sale of the year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment